Little INKPLAY Shop
1. Little INKPLAY Shop is a creative house for kawaii creatives and hobbyists that uses geographic and demographic information
2. Little INKPLAY Shop community is comprised of individuals who subscribe to any or all of our brand-related newsletters and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions prior to subscribing.
1. Contents mentioned in this term refer to any material created, uploaded, copied, posted, or transmitted by users, including but not limited to profile photos, nicknames, introductions and any other registration information and certification information or text, voice, image, video, graphic-text and related link page that are generated by sending, replying or automatically replying as well as any other information created in the use of accounts and service.
2. Users will not be involved with the prohibited information listed below:
(1) Any pornographic, profane, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, scandalous and inflammatory material;
(2) Material that insults or slanders others, or infringes upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
3. Users shall not create information in the use of Little INKPLAY Shop accounts or the service that interferes with the normal operation of Little INKPLAY Shop and infringes on lawful rights and interests of other users and the third party.
(1) Information with any sexual implications (For instance, including, but without limitation to texts with having sex or personal privates description);
(2) Material including abuse, intimidation and threatening contents;
(3) Material that contains harassment, junk mail, malicious messages, fraud information;
(4) Contents that relates to others’ privacy, personal information or data (For instance, including but not limited to the description of address and work in detail);
(5) Post, send, transmit, distribute and store any information of material which infringes any others’ reputation rights, portrait rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, commercial secrets and any other lawful rights;
(6) Submit or post false information, or impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Quirktastic Services accounts of other users;
(7) Use the Little INKPLAY Shop Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or interfering the normal operation of the Little INKPLAY Shop Service or infringing the right of the third party.
4. Should a user violate the provisions of these clauses or related laws and regulations, Little INKPLAY Shop reserves the right to undertake individual judgements and restrictions, freeze or terminate user accounts and decide whether or not to reinstate access depending on the circumstance. Please note:
(1) Repeat violation of the same clause will result in your account being banned;
(2) Violation of any of the above user conditions will likely lead to your account being banned.
5. Any content conveyed by users through the use of the service does not reflect the views or policies of Little INKPLAY Shop, and Little INKPLAY Shop does not accept responsibility for such.
1. Users should carefully read and thoroughly understand the conditions of service and independently consider all risks. In order to provide the most efficient service, the service will utilize the resources and bandwidth of the terminal equipment and processors, which can result in an increase of data usage. The user is responsible for understanding the associated operator costs and bearing all relevant expenses.
2. In using this service, users should understand the following risks which are outside of Little INKPLAY Shop’s control, including but not limited to: risk of losing messages due to malware, hacker attacks or other acts of force majeure; inability to log into account, incomplete information synchronization, slow speed of loading the website and other risk due to communication traffic or breakdown of the user or Little INKPLAY Shop’s software, hardware, system or communication channels; improper operation by the user and other circumstances beyond our control and reasonably foreseeable.
3. Users should understand and accept that content posted on this service may be copied, reproduced, modified or used for other purposes by other users or a third party and users should be aware of and foresee the associated risks of such and understand that any information they do not wish others to obtain should not be posted to ANY Little INKPLAY Shop community space, including but not limited to sensitive personal information.
4. Users should understand and bear the risk of receiving material from others through the use of this service, including threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content and conduct, or which encroach on the rights of others through anonymous or pseudonym names. Little INKPLAY Shop makes no guarantee towards this service, whether expressly or implied, including the authenticity of information and express or implied guarantees and conditions of proprietary rights and non-infringement and as such does not accept any liability for damage caused by any user’s inappropriate or illegal use of the service.
1. If any article in this agreement, through whatever reason, becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining articles remain valid and are binding to both parties.
2. These terms of service may be updated at any time and without additional notice, with the updated terms replacing the original terms upon publication; users may at any time review the current version of our Terms of Service on the website.
3. Little INKPLAY Shop possesses copyright to all content of this agreement, with Little INKPLAY Shop reserving all rights of interpretation and amendment.