We Offer A Magical Experience
Where every tattoo session comes with a treat:
Counseling, relationship advice, grief & stress relief, emotional support, child behavior insight, financial analysis, cultural understanding, religious acknowledgment, acupuncture massage, and just good times with good people
This is what paying for outside of great artwork that will grace your body for LIFE and be remembered after you’re gone.
All #INKPLAY is done with love however, there is nothing wrong with brushing up on a little tattoo etiquette to prepare for your tattoo journey ~
- Keep the 3C’s in front of you-- Consideration, Communication, and Creativity
- Ideas are key! Thank you in advance for trusting your artist, but a jumpstart in a general direction will be necessary.
- Comparing prices isn’t worth doing. Tattoos are priced based on your expectations and foreseen work load.
- Do not ask for deals or discounts… especially for you and your crew. Homie hook-ups are NOT a thing. Please remember a good tattoo ain’t cheap and a cheap tattoo ain’t good.
- Don’t ask for it to be bigger if you do not want to pay more. Of course it is going to cost more! It's bigger!
- No posse please! While we may (or may not) like to meet your friends, we would like to create with YOU, more. So let’s leave the distractions and get to this collaboration.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, hygiene is KEY! Be sure to groom yourself accordingly. Thanks, management!
- Wear the proper clothing for access to the area/body part where you will get tattooed.
- Once you are in the chair, relax! Questions about your tattoo will come up, but try not to dictate your tattoo. That's what the consultation was for. Just relax, trust your artist and enjoy-- (of course general chatter is okay!)
- Don’t push it to the limit and listen to your body. Breaks may need to happen, within reason. So be sure to communicate with your artist if you’re needing to take a moment. It’s okay!
- Tips are always appreciated, and yes any tattoo artist will gladly accept them! Even us!
Pre-tattoo appointment preparation.
Do or Do NOT, There is no Try…
In preparation for your tattoo session here are some helpful
Do’s and Don’ts.
- Get a good night sleep
- Eat a big meal
- Get some exercise
- Bring snacks, beverages, an ipod, a blanket… get comfy!
- Drink much or any coffee
- Drink alcohol
- Take non-prescription drugs
Our Artist Guarantee
Yep. Tattoos hurt! It’s certainly not licked on by kittens, but here’s a thought to soothe you … breathe in, breathe out, and relax… let's get dis work! When it's over you will have a DOPE piece of art to commemorate your experience.